2015-10-05

Monsters' Kampai Party!

Oh dopey me forgot my phone at work today so instead of new photos to upload, I'll scam some from a previous post. Way back here, I showed off several face masks that came as freebies when one buys a Smirnoff Ice. Now if you go to the Monsters' Kampai Party website, you can do something with the barcode. Unfortunately, I don't have my phone so I can't scan one!

Here are a couple of the costumed characters that they offer up.

 Franken (-stein)
 Piero (French and Japanese for Clown)
 Monki- Buraza- (Monkey Brother? I have no idea what this is.)
 Panpukin (Pumpkin, duh)
Zonbi- (Zombie, double duh)

REVISION:
MKP has added a few more monsters to its party.

 Lady Miira (Mummy)
Urufuman (Wolfman)

Revised Revision: Two more have been added!

 Gosuto Shistaa (Ghost Sister)
Majou (Witch)

Re-revised Revision: Another pair of monsters has been added.

 Fanki Sukaru (Funky Skull)
Dorakyura (Dracula)

Final Revision!

The entire Monster Squad!

I discovered a few masked party-goers, they are fairly lame until the masks go on, otherwise it's just a quintet of hipsters.

The masks help a lot.




Since I don't have much else to offer about this Party, I thought I'd show off the masks once again, now that I have all dozen of them, ranking them in order from my least to most favourite.
(Be sure to click on any of these pics to embiggen them.)











I only wish these were just a few centimetres wider so they could more readily fit around my big skull without being so uncomfortable. I have several doubles that I'll use with my students at Halloween this year. They should go over well. (I do wish, the SMIRNOFF label weren't emblazoned on the right cheek, but what can ya do?)

Which mask is YOUR favourite?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails