2015-03-01

LLAP.

Surprisingly, I only have this mini-bust of Spock in my vast nerdy collection.


I do have dozens of Star Trek spaceships, but only the above bust.


I can't eloquently express my feelings therefore I'll let others do it for me. So what I've done is gone around the Tholian Web and found lots of others' tributes.

Starting with Leonard Nimoy's final tweet:
"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory." LLAP

Toronto's Gl-obit.

 This always brings a tear to my eye:

Shatner on Nimoy.

On U.N.C.L.E. with Shatner:


Leonard NimoyFeminist.

The Ballad of Bilbo Baggins:


Cool Toys from Plaid Stallions courtesy of the Wonderfulwonderblog.


Spock on TBBT:


Some News from Mark Evanier.

My favourite Simpsons cameo:

He was a Grade Ten Spelling Champ. Very logical:

 Spock and McCoy reunite:


Astronaut Terry Virts captured this photo from the International Space Station flying over Boston, where Leonard Nimoy was born.

On Letterman:


Finally, Snoopy's take on the entire thing:
Leonard Nimoy, RIP. You lived long and prospered yet I'd be happier if you'd lived a little longer.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails