2015-01-22

Bloody Great!

I picked up a collector's set of Blood: The Last Vampire way back in October fully intending to review it for Halloween but never got around to it. I watched it last night and was not disappointed, apart from the length, (only 45 minutes!) but they sure packed a lot into 3/4 of an hour.


The complete box also includes a Digital Copy and a Supplementary disc crammed full of extras, such as an interview with star, Yuuki Kudou



Here's a taste of it. You can seek it out on the interwebs by yourself.



Interestingly enough, it also contained a complete script in English (appropriate, since it was filmed in English.)



There was a live action version way back in 2009 and I wrote about it here.

Now all I have to do is locate the 51 follow-up anime episodes and I'll be all caught up.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails