2014-10-13

Stay Saifu Out There.

As you may be aware, typhoon (Tropical Cyclone sounds like a cocktail) Vongfong , is blasting its way through Japan right now. In my area, it's been raining non-stop since 8pm yet in Tokyo, it has apparently been very LOUD.


So whether you celebrate Columbus Day, Thanksgiving Day or Sports Day (USA, Canada and Japan respectively), be sure to remain safe.

The term saifu that I used above is the Japanese term for wallet or purse, so today, here are several Jack-headed change-purses and wallets for you.











Here's a special Thanksgiving treat from KITH.



I already showed the Titan wallet I won the other day, but in case you missed it, here it is again.


As an added treat, here is a training video that the Titan battlers need to go through to remain safe against their antagonists.



Finally for lunch yesterday, I popped into KFC to see if they have any Halloween treats and this is what they provide. Just a lame-o magnet representative of their fine dining. Eh, better than nothing.



There is a secret one as well and I suspect it is the Colonel as a wizard as shown on the package. This location didn't have Harland dressed up at all but I took this photo in mid Sept. at a different location.


I'm going to pack it in now before the typhoon causes us to lose pow

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails